Former Easley baseball standout and 2017 Gatorade South Carolina Baseball Player of the Year Logan Chapman made his 1st SEC start this past weekend versus Arkansas. Chapman has appeared in 9 games so far this season and has a 2-0 record. Logan has pitched 28 innings and has recorded 20 strikeouts.
Here are some more of Logan’s highlights this season:
- Made his first career appearance in the 7-2 win over VMI (2/17)
- Struck out three batters in 1.2 innings of work in the win
- Earned the win vs. Winthrop (2/21), striking out four in three innings of work
- Struck out three in four innings of work on 2/27 vs. Furman
- Career high five strikeouts against North Carolina A&T (3/7)